Magnification Square Blocks
Stacking Pyramid Blocks with Magnification Inserts
Six stacking squares feature hardwood frames, and smooth, rounded corners and edges, with inset magnified acrylic windows. Ideal for exploring natural, tactile, and other detailed materials found inside or in nature. Enhance STEM-based activities with the 6-piece set, perfect for group play. Largest square measures 7”W x 7”D x 2”H.
- Hardwood block set with inset lenticular (shaped like a lentil apparently!) windows
- Set includes 6 blocks ranging from 2” to 7”
- Each block has 2x magnification, stack blocks together to intensify
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor STEM activities
- Smooth rounded corners and edges
- Material: Rubberwood block frames with inset lenticular windows
- Educational Focus: Science, nature studies, block play, size relationships
- Suggested Age: 2+
The blocks can be stacked from largest to smallest to form a pyramid too!