Lottie Dolls are a range of relatable dolls that are inspired by children to empower and celebrate childhood.
Lottie isn't a slave to lurid pink and she isn't interested in being a mini-adult. She's like any 9 year old little girl.
With a huge focus on promoting STEM subjects, the dolls present interests in Astronomy, Photography, Activism and Art, to name just a few.
ABOUT LOTTIE DOLLS!
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages, from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!