Sensory Reflective Sound Balls
Gorgeous Sensory Mirrored Sound Balls
We love anything a little different and that can be used inclusively for all ages and abilities to have fun and enjoy! These balls can be used by babies in treasure baskets, toddlers and children for exploratory play and for children and adults who require sensory resources for play and development.
Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 7 reflective mirror balls are graduated in size from 50mm to 110mm, each with different contents so that every ball produces a different sound and movement effect.
The shiny mirror surface provides a distorted fish-eye lens reflection which is fascinating observe. They are lightweight, smooth and tactile to handle and can be of particular appeal to children and adults with SEND, for those requiring inspiration in creative language, and for young scientists to work out why different materials can create different sounds and have different effects on movement.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins, lead, BPA or phthalates
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Communicatin & Language - descriptive language
• Understanding the World - observation
• Understanding the World - sound
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Physical Development - motor skills
Ball Sizes : 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm and 110mm dia. Pk7.
Age: Suitable for all ages.